MATLAB and Simulink for Space Systems
Thursday 28 November
8:30am - 12:00pm | Mural Room
MATLAB and Simulink platforms are used by space agencies, such as NASA and ESA, to developed models for flight software, power management, navigation, communications, and command processing.
Join MathWorks Australia for a breakfast seminar to hear about trends in the rapidly evolving global space industry, and learn how engineers use MATLAB and Simulink for satellite and space mission modeling, satellite communications system design and satellite data analysis including deep learning. MATLAB and Simulink technical experts will provide demonstrations, best practices, programming tips and insights.
- Global trends in spacecraft design
- Model, simulate and analyse CubeSat and nanosatellite missions
- Design and analyse satellite communication systems
- Applying deep learning for satellite/aerial data
Who Should Attend
- Engineers working in the space industry
- Project Leads
- Systems Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Communications Engineers