• Permanent role, work for a dynamic and fast-growing SA success story
• Multi-faceted & challenging role, work across multiple projects & sectors
• Solution based organisation who helps clients achieve better project outcomes
Reporting to the State Manager, the Solution Architect will be responsible for designing end solutions across different systems as well as providing expert customer and consulting services. The successful candidate will ideally come from a generalist background having knowledge in software development, integration and infrastructure experience.
To be successful you will demonstrate the ability to develop solutions based on requirements and deliver the solution on time and on budget.
• Produce overall strategy & roadmaps for various clients and projects
• Design technology solutions that are appropriate for our clients, and consider their overall business needs
• Provide excellent consulting services to clients
• Provide leadership and guidance for internal development teams
• Take accountability for quality for designs and delivery outputs from client and internal teams
• Produce high level technical project documentation
• Assist with presales, tenders & estimates when required
• Facilitate continuous improvements and identify potential opportunities for value-add services
• Create and build trusted client relationships with manageable expectations
For more information on this role or other roles within Chamonix, please contact Taylah Lees via email at email@example.com.
Chamonix is South Australia’s pre-eminent IT solutions partner, working with growing and established organisations alike to help them achieve and maintain competitive advantage through digital transformation. Chamonix has been enabling customers for the past decade through a range of capabilities, including advisory, implementation and ongoing support.