Who are we?
Chamonix IT Solutions is an end-to-end technical services business focused on helping customers to achieve and maintain digital currency to stay competitive in an ever-evolving market. From digital transformation through to complete technical delivery and ongoing managed support, Chamonix has been working with customers across a range of industries for over 12 years to understand where they are on their digital journey, where they need to be and then help them get there.
Based at South Australia’s innovation hub, Lot Fourteen, we’re at the forefront of technology and our people are the driving force behind our success. We foster a strong culture of collaboration, continuous learning and constantly seek new ways to deliver the very best outcomes for our customers.
How will you help contribute to our success?
- Provide hands on cloud and Windows system services configuration and support
- Work alongside the Chamonix cybersecurity team providing dedicated support for security assessments, vulnerability remediation, security uplift activities, etc.
- Build, document and maintain Chamonix secure operating images on Windows and MacOS
- Apply security patches with priority across all systems and servers
- Respond to incoming help desk tickets and provide timely resolution to technical issues within SLAs
- Manage deployment and maintenance of software applications, operating systems, and patch management.
- Configure and maintain user accounts, policies and permissions across the Microsoft 365 stack
What skills does our ideal candidate have?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT support role.
- Good understanding of information security best practice and methodologies including Essential 8, ISO27001, etc.
- Significant experience in administering Microsoft Azure services including Azure AD, Intune, Defender, application control, security policies, etc
- Experience maintaining and administering IAAS, PAAS, M365 services, Windows Servers, Defender, Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrable experience with Fortigate or similar edge security devices and application hardening/control technologies like Airlock, JAMF, Threatlocker, WDAC, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Come to work at the globally recognised Lot Fourteen, a shared space of innovation, culture and arts
- Have the opportunity to be a mentor to future talent and develop our leaders of tomorrow
- Financial support and additional time off to complete professional development activities
What are you waiting for?
If this sounds like you and would love to join our team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and cover letter.
Please note that we receive a large number of applications and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.