With strong continued growth in our Adelaide office, we are now seeking applications from experienced CRM Consultants to work with our clients on large scale IT projects.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A strong business focus including the ability to correctly interpret requirements from business subject matter experts;
• Strong communication skills and a drive to take ownership of your work and deliverable outcomes;
• Extensive experience as a CRM Consultant with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Additionally, Salesforce experience would be advantageous;
• A deep understanding of associated tools, deployment processes and differences between working with on premise or online versions of CRM's;
• Extensive experience in configuration and administration of CRM solutions;
• Demonstrated ability to translate processes and requirements to CRM functions;
• Experience working within a project team environment;
• User training experience;
• The ability to assist with the development of related non-functional requirements;
• The ability to know when (or not) to utilise CRM to solve business problems based on CRM's strengths within an enterprise environment;
• Experience with migrating data to the CRM, and integration of the CRM with other enterprise systems.
For more information on this role, please contact Taylah Lees via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chamonix is South Australia’s pre-eminent IT solutions partner, working with growing and established organisations alike to help them achieve and maintain competitive advantage through digital transformation. Chamonix has been enabling customers for the past decade through a range of capabilities, including advisory, implementation and ongoing support.