Who are we?
Chamonix IT Solutions is an end-to-end technical services business focused on helping customers to achieve and maintain digital currency to stay competitive in an ever-evolving market. From digital transformation through to complete technical delivery and ongoing managed support, Chamonix has been working with customers across a range of industries for over 12 years to understand where they are on their digital journey, where they need to be and then help them get there.
Based at South Australia’s innovation hub, Lot Fourteen, we’re at the forefront of technology and our people are the driving force behind our success. We foster a strong culture of collaboration, continuous learning and constantly seek new ways to deliver the very best outcomes for our customers.
How will you help contribute to our success?
- Lead the design and implementation of business solutions based on Office 365, with particular focus on SharePoint and migrations.
- Take ownership of solution design, working closely with project managers, business analyst and key subject matter experts to deliver product capabilities aligned to customer requirements.
- Work with the Sales team and to effectively assess technical requirements for upcoming projects and bids
- Lead and develop training materials, and coordinate training for stakeholders including end users and support resources.
- Ensure concise documentation of the supported components is created in the Azure DevOps environment
What skills does our ideal candidate have?
- Experience with implementing a Modern SharePoint environment (Online, 2019 or 2016)
- Demonstratable experience with the wider 0365 and M365 suite, particularly Teams, PowerApps& Flow
- Understanding of key SharePoint concepts including Managed Metadata, Search and Branding.
- Able to take ownership of design concepts including architecture, information management, security
- Ability to provide client-facing advisory services incorporating 3rdparty product selections, migration approaches, estimates, and conceptual designs
- Act as a leader, mentor and advisor to support the business development team with SharePoint and 0365 proposals
What’s in it for you?
- Come to work at the globally recognised Lot Fourteen, a shared space of innovation, culture and arts
- Join a team at the forefront of technology, working on cutting-edge projects that drive innovation.
- Chamonix invests in its employees’ development through continuous learning opportunities and career advancement.
- Make a tangible impact on our clients’ success by delivering high-quality solutions that address their business challenges.
- Be part of a collaborative and supportive work environment that values diversity and teamwork.
What are you waiting for?
If this sounds like you and would love to join our team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and cover letter.
Please note that we receive a large number of applications and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.