Who are we?
Chamonix IT Solutions is an end-to-end technical services business focused on helping customers to achieve and maintain digital currency to stay competitive in an ever-evolving market. From digital transformation through to complete technical delivery and ongoing managed support, Chamonix has been working with customers across a range of industries for over 12 years to understand where they are on their digital journey, where they need to be and then help them get there.
As an Infrastructure Engineer at Chamonix, you will play a crucial role in optimizing, enhancing, and maintaining our infrastructure to ensure a reliable, secure, and high-performance environment for our clients.
How will you help contribute to our success?
- Provide Level 3 technical support to resolve complex issues related to Microsoft cloud technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and optimize cloud infrastructure performance.
- Maintain and enhance the security, availability, and performance of cloud environments.
- Assist in designing, configuring, and implementing cloud solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
- Analyse and troubleshoot technical issues on client’s software and platform
- Identify potential risks, communicate them effectively, and devise strategies to mitigate them for both the team and clients.
- Support the management and successful rollout of new technologies/services throughout our client base
What skills does our ideal candidate have?
- At least 5-8 years of Application/Desktop Support experience
- Strong background in Microsoft 365 technologies (Intune, AAD, Defender, SharePoint, Teams).
- Proficiency in delivering desktop IT services including support, scripting, patching, automation, policy, security etc.
- Strong understanding of cloud infrastructure and architecture.
- Knowledge of networking, security, and virtualization technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with end-users and cross-functional teams.
- Must hold a current AGSVA NV1 clearance
What’s in it for you?
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Come to work at the globally recognised Lot Fourteen, a shared space of innovation, culture and arts
- Have the opportunity to be a mentor to future talent and develop our leaders of tomorrow
- Financial support and additional time off to complete professional development activities
What are you waiting for?
If this sounds like you and would love to join our team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and cover letter.
Please note that we receive a large number of applications and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.