• Permanent role, work for a dynamic and fast-growing SA success story
• Multi-faceted & challenging role, work across multiple projects & sectors
• Solution based organisation who helps clients achieve better project outcomes
We are seeking .Net Developers due to recent growth. You will have the opportunity to lead on all aspects of the full software development lifecycle including the ability to provide your expertise to ensure client’s needs are met.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Design and deliver end to end software solutions for clients using .Net from proof of concept to end product.
• Design and deliver solutions through the Azure platform
• Proficient working with Visual Studio online and a good understanding of integration patterns.
• Engage with clients and gain a strong understanding of their development requirements and interpret into exceptional solutions.
• Possesses an innate passion for software development with the ability to think creatively.
• Strong skills in database programming and query languages.
• Previous experience working in an agile software development environment would highly desirable.
• Outstanding technical writing skills, with good ability to communicate with non-technical professionals.
• Strong experience working with the full end to end Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience working with SharePoint development will be highly regarded.
• Previous integration experience is highly desirable, ideally with Azure.
• Degree qualification in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering or relative experience.
For more information on this role or other roles within Chamonix, please contact Taylah Lees via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chamonix is South Australia’s pre-eminent IT solutions partner, working with growing and established organisations alike to help them achieve and maintain competitive advantage through digital transformation. Chamonix has been enabling customers for the past decade through a range of capabilities, including advisory, implementation and ongoing support.